Looking to Donate a Boat?
Boats are great when you’re enjoying in the water. However, they can also be quite stressful to tow around, take care of, and store. Most people don’t even have ample storage space for a big boat, meaning they have to pay for extra space at a marina or leaving it outside exposed to potentially dangerous elements.
Do you have a boat that you don’t use that much? Don’t sweat it! Just donate the boat to Salute Veterans. Boat donations to a veteran charity will make a positive difference for many veterans while it’ll also help you qualify for a tax deduction.
Donate a boat, as it is the easiest solution for you to get rid of something that you don’t use anymore, especially if you don’t have space to store the boat and keeping it costs a lot. Donating a boat will bypass all the hassles of trying to sell the boat that is out of season or no longer works for you.
Salute Veterans Inc VeteransDonations.org will make it really easy for you to donate your running or non-running boats to charity.
How to Donate a Boat?
It’s a Simple Process to Donate a Boat.
Donate a Boat TODAY!
Call Toll Free
Frequently Asked Questions
- IRS Publication 4303: A Donor's Guide to Car Donations
- IRS Publication 526: Charitable Contributions
- IRS Publication 561: Determining the Value of Donated Property
- IRS Form 8283: Non Cash Charitable Contributions (Instructions)
- IRS Form 8283: Non Cash Charitable Contributions
- IRS Publication 4302: A Charity's Guide to Car Donations
- IRS Form 8283 and 1098-C
- Publication 4303, A Donor's Guide to Car Donations
- Publication 1220, 526, and 561
Donate a Boat
We appreciate you considering Veterans Donations, Salute Veterans Inc, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity with your gift.