Donate a Motorcycle
From zipping through the busy streets to speeding down empty roads, motorcycles have become the ultimate symbol of freedom. They have also become cheaper to buy than cars and definitely more fun. Insurance, on the other hand, is expensive while they are also dangerous and can also be used only when the weather is perfect. If you think it is time to move on from your love for a motorcycle, donate it to a veteran rather than just letting it remain unused in your garage.
Most people hold onto their old motorcycles feeling that they’ll get it fixed up and start riding around. But if you don’t have any use for your motorcycle, then motorcycle donations would be the perfect way to put them to better use.
No matter what the reason for buying the motorcycle, most people end up realizing that owning it isn’t as easy and it ends up rotting in the garage. Have you wondered how happy it can make a veteran if you donate a motorcycle to them?
At Salute Veterans Inc. VeteransDonations.org, we make it possible for you to donate motorcycles and bring value to veterans causes. To donate your motorcycle today, just get in touch with us and we’ll help you out.
How to Donate a Motorcycle?
It’s a Simple Process to Donate a Motorcycle.
Call Toll Free
Car, Truck, Boat, Motorcycle, Commercial Vehicle, Jet Ski, Snowmobile, Farm Equipment, Heavy Machinery, Other Donations
Frequently Asked Questions
- IRS Publication 4303: A Donor's Guide to Car Donations
- IRS Publication 526: Charitable Contributions
- IRS Publication 561: Determining the Value of Donated Property
- IRS Form 8283: Non Cash Charitable Contributions (Instructions)
- IRS Form 8283: Non Cash Charitable Contributions
- IRS Publication 4302: A Charity's Guide to Car Donations
- IRS Form 8283 and 1098-C
- Publication 4303, A Donor's Guide to Car Donations
- Publication 1220, 526, and 561
We appreciate you considering Veterans Donations, Salute Veterans Inc, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity with your gift.