Donate a Vehicle and Support Veteran Causes! You might think of your unused Vehicle as nothing more than mere junk but it can be a lot more than that. If you have no use for your Vehicle, that doesn’t mean anyone else cannot also make use of that Vehicle. Donate a Vehicle to a veteran and that donation will give them a life-changing experience.
Let’s join hands together and contribute towards a community that has been donating their Vehicles to benefit veterans who want to live their dreams despite their situation.
The gifting of used Vehicles to veterans has become the latest way for Americans to dispose of their unwanted vehicles. And why not? Vehicle donations will enable you to avoid the headache of junking or selling the Vehicle while helping a charitable cause and lowering your tax burden all at the same time.
You can either deliver the Vehicle in the condition as it was or get it fixed before donating that Vehicle to a veteran who needs it. Join hands with Salute Veterans, Inc. VeteransDonations.org and bring value to great veteran causes. Used Vehicle donations are easier than you think and with us, you’ll experience an easy, comfortable way to make a difference.
How to Donate a Vehicle?
It’s a Simple Process to Donate a Vehicle.
Call Toll Free
Donate a Vehicle
We appreciate you considering Veterans Donations, Salute Veterans Inc, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity with your gift.
You can expect great benefits like:
- Nationwide Fast and FREE pickup
- Donation is tax-deductible
- Vehicles do not need to be in running condition
- Helps veterans in need
- Car may be picked up from almost anywhere
- Not having to sell your old vehicle
- Trouble-free online form or by calling toll free
- Donations are handled quickly and securely
- Dedicated team of experts available to answer all questions
- Excellent customer service and support
- All major vehicle types accepted, including cars, trucks, motorcycles and boats
Frequently Asked Questions
- IRS Publication 4303: A Donor's Guide to Car Donations
- IRS Publication 526: Charitable Contributions
- IRS Publication 561: Determining the Value of Donated Property
- IRS Form 8283: Non Cash Charitable Contributions (Instructions)
- IRS Form 8283: Non Cash Charitable Contributions
- IRS Publication 4302: A Charity's Guide to Car Donations
- IRS Form 8283 and 1098-C
- Publication 4303, A Donor's Guide to Car Donations
- Publication 1220, 526, and 561