Have a car you need to get rid of? If you have a vehicle you no longer want, show your appreciation by donating it to a 501(c)(3) Charitable Veteran Organization. When you donate a car, junker, truck, R.V., boat, motorcycle, or all terrain vehicle to Salute Veterans, you’re providing a lifeline to veterans and helping to provide access to services and resources for their transition from military service to non-military work.
Donating a vehicle to Salute Veterans is simple. Our nationwide pickup service is fast and free and can often pick up your car within 24 hours or even the same day. In most cases, car donations are sold at auction and the proceeds used to provide essential services and resources to deserving former military personnel. If you're looking for a way to support veterans and also save money on your taxes, our free, fast pickup service is the perfect solution. Click Here to Donate a Car in Denver, Colorado!
Donate a Car in Denver, Colorado
Call Toll Free
Want to donate a car in Denver, Colorado? We gladly accept Cars, Autos, Pickup Trucks, R.Vs., Boats, Motorbikes, or All Terrain Vehicles, Commercial & Fleet Vehicles, Trailers, Tractors, Farm Equipment, Jet skies, Snowmobiles and more.
Nationwide Fast and FREE pickup
Donating a Car is actually that easy : Cost-free, No paperwork, No hassle. Most of the time, within thirty to forty five days from the transfer of a car, we will send you a 1098-C form for the tax deduction you earned. If we sell your car for under $500, your receipt is for the fair market value up to $500. If your vehicle sells for more than $500, your receipt will be for the actual sales price.
Why donate a car to charity?
Our nonprofit organization has one principal mission: helping those who have helped us through their service in the military. That's why we work to raise funds to support our nations veterans! Trusting us with your vehicle is a great honor, so we guarantee that your property always helps those it was meant to support. You can also Donate a Boat, Donate a Motorcycle, Donate a Truck, Donate a RV Camper, Heavy Machinery, Commercial & Fleet Vehicles, Farm Equipment, Snow Mobiles and Jet Skies, we also accept Land Donations and Real Estate Donations.
Donate a Car, Running or Not
Even if you have an automobile,or pickup, motorbike with the engine broken, a busted tranny or some other issue leading to it to not run, you can still donate the car to charity and get a sizable tax deduction. In virtually any condition, we can come get your car, running or not. It gets better: your vehicle donation can be picked up in the Denver, Colorado area within 24 hours, and in some cases even the same day.
Frequently Asked Questions
- IRS Publication 4303: A Donor's Guide to Car Donations
- IRS Publication 526: Charitable Contributions
- IRS Publication 561: Determining the Value of Donated Property
- IRS Form 8283: Non Cash Charitable Contributions (Instructions)
- IRS Form 8283: Non Cash Charitable Contributions
- IRS Publication 4302: A Charity's Guide to Car Donations
- IRS Form 8283 and 1098-C
- Publication 4303, A Donor's Guide to Car Donations
- Publication 1220, 526, and 561
Support Veterans with Your Tax-Deductible Vehicle Donation
No matter if you donate to us, Salute Veterans Inc, a 501(c)(3) Veteran Charitable Organization or another one of the many other veteran charities out there, your support makes a difference. Click here to find other Veteran charities via our sister site at VeteransDirectory.com.
We Make it easily to donate a car in Denver, Colorado
If you wanted a few more reasons why you should donate your used or non-working vehicle to Salute Veterans, consider the following benefits.
- Nationwide Fast and FREE pickup
- Donation is tax-deductible
- Dedicated team of experts available to answer all questions
- Vehicles do not need to be in running condition
- Car may be picked up from almost anywhere
- Not having to sell your old vehicle
- Trouble-free online form or by calling toll free
- Donations are handled quickly and securely
- Excellent customer service and support
- We accept all major vehicle types, including cars, trucks, motorcycles and boats