Have a car you need to get rid of? If you have a vehicle you no longer need, show your support by donating it to a tax-exempt veteran charity. When you donate a car, junker, truck, recreational vehicle, fishing boat, motorcycle, or ATV to Salute Veterans, you’re providing a helping hand to veterans and helping to provide access to services and resources for their transition out of the military to civilian employment.
Donating a vehicle to Salute Veterans is simple. Our fast and free nationwide pickup service will pick up your vehicle, sometimes within 24 hours or even the same day. In most cases, car donations are sold at auction and the proceeds used to provide essential services and resources to deserving veterans. So, if you’re looking for a way to support the troops while also saving money on your taxes, look no further than our nationwide fast and free pickup service. Click Here to Donate a Car in South Dakota!
Support Veterans with Your Tax-Deductible Donation
Regardless if you donate to us, Salute Veterans Inc, a 501(c)(3) Veteran Charitable Organization or another one of the many other veteran charities out there, your support makes a difference. Click here to find alternative Veteran charities via our sister site at VeteransDirectory.com.
Donate a Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Boat or All Terrain Vehicle in South Dakota
Want to Donate a Car, Support Veteran Charity and Get The Maximum Tax Deduction? We gladly accept Cars, Used Vehicles, Vans, Buses, Old Clunkers and Junkers, Trucks, Pickup Trucks, RV Camper, Recreational Vehicles, Fishing Boats, Personal Boats, Motorboats, Sail Boats, Motorcycles, Jeeps, ATVs and other All Terrain Vehicles, Commercial & Fleet Vehicles, Trailers, Tractors, Farm Equipment, Jet Skies, Snowmobiles and more.
Cities We Serve in South Dakota
Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Aberdeen, Brookings, Watertown, Mitchell, Yankton, Huron, Pierre, Box Elder, Spearfish, Vermillion, Brandon, Rapid Valley, Harrisburg, Sturgis, Tea, Madison, Belle Fourche, Dell Rapids, Milbank, Hartford, Summerset, Hot Springs, Mobridge, North Sioux City, Pine Ridge, Canton, Blackhawk, Lead, Winner, Lennox, Chamberlain, Sisseton, North Spearfish, Flandreau, Beresford, Volga, Elk Point, Redfield, Fort Pierre, Springfield, Custer, and more.
How to Donate Car in South Dakota
Donate Car in South Dakota
Call Toll Free
Donate a Car
We appreciate you considering Veterans Donations, Salute Veterans Inc, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity with your gift.
Looking to donate a car in South Dakota?
We Make it easily to donate a vehicle with benefits, such as...
- Nationwide Fast and FREE pickup
- Donation is tax-deductible
- Vehicles do not need to be in running condition
- Helps veterans in need
- Car may be picked up from almost anywhere
- Not having to sell your old vehicle
- Trouble-free online form or by calling toll free
- Donations are handled quickly and securely
- Dedicated team of experts available to answer all questions
- Excellent customer service and support
- All major vehicle types accepted, including cars, trucks, motorcycles and boats
Donating a Car is Absolutely that Easy: Cost-Free, No Paperwork, No Hassle
Most of the time, within thirty days from the transfer of a car, we will send you a 1098-C form for the tax deductions you earned. If we sell your car for less than $500, your receipt is for the fair market value up to $500. If your vehicle sells for more than $500, your receipt will be for the actual sales price.
Donate Car in South Dakota – Running or Not
Even if you have truck with the engine blown, a busted transmission or some other issue causing it never to run, you can still donate the car to charity and get a sizable tax deduction. Veterans Donations accepts vehicles in practically any condition, we can pick up your used car, running or not. It gets better: your used car donation can be picked up within 24 hours, and in some cases even the same day.
Frequently Asked Questions
- IRS Publication 4303: A Donor's Guide to Car Donations
- IRS Publication 526: Charitable Contributions
- IRS Publication 561: Determining the Value of Donated Property
- IRS Form 8283: Non Cash Charitable Contributions (Instructions)
- IRS Form 8283: Non Cash Charitable Contributions
- IRS Publication 4302: A Charity's Guide to Car Donations
- IRS Form 8283 and 1098-C
- Publication 4303, A Donor's Guide to Car Donations
- Publication 1220, 526, and 561