Do you have an old car that you don't need anymore? If you have a vehicle you no longer want, show your gratitude by donating it to a 501(c)(3) Charitable Veteran Organization. When you donate a car, used vehicle, truck, R.V., sail boat, motorcycle, or jeep to Salute Veterans, you’re providing a safety net to veterans and helping to provide access to resources and services for their transition from military service to civilian employment.
Donating a vehicle to Salute Veterans is simple. Our nationwide pickup service is fast and free and can often pick up your car within 24 hours or even the same day. In most cases, car donations are sold at auction and the proceeds used to provide essential services and resources to deserving veterans. If you're looking for a way to support former military and also save money on your taxes, our free, fast pickup service is the perfect solution. Click Here to Donate a Car in Utah!
Support Veterans with Your Tax-Deductible Donation
No matter if you donate to us, Salute Veterans Inc, a 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Veteran Charity or another one of the many other veteran charities out there, your support makes a difference. Click here to find other Veteran charities via our sister site at VeteransDirectory.com.
Donate a Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Boat or All Terrain Vehicle in Utah
Want to Donate a Car, Support Veteran Charity and Get The Maximum Tax Deduction? We gladly accept Cars, Used Vehicles, Vans, Buses, Old Clunkers and Junkers, Trucks, Pickup Trucks, RV Camper, Recreational Vehicles, Fishing Boats, Personal Boats, Motorboats, Sail Boats, Motorcycles, Jeeps, ATVs and other All Terrain Vehicles, Commercial & Fleet Vehicles, Trailers, Tractors, Farm Equipment, Jet Skies, Snowmobiles and more.
Cities We Serve in Utah
Salt Lake City, West Valley City, West Jordan, Provo, Chesterfield, Garfield, Granger, Hunter, St. George, Orem, Sandy, Ogden, Layton, South Jordan, Lehi, Herriman, Taylorsville, Logan, Draper, Murray, Eagle Mountain, Riverton, Bountiful, Spanish Fork, Saratoga Springs, Roy, Pleasant Grove, Midvale, Cedar City, Springville, Tooele, American Fork, Kaysville, Syracuse, Cottonwood Heights, Holladay, Clearfield, Washington, South Salt Lake, Farmington, Clinton, North Salt Lake, North Ogden, Payson, and more.
How to Donate Car in Utah
Donate Car in Utah
Call Toll Free
Donate a Car
We appreciate you considering Veterans Donations, Salute Veterans Inc, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity with your gift.
Looking to donate a car in Utah?
We Make it easily to donate a vehicle with benefits, such as...
- Nationwide Fast and FREE pickup
- Donation is tax-deductible
- Vehicles do not need to be in running condition
- Helps veterans in need
- Car may be picked up from almost anywhere
- Not having to sell your old vehicle
- Trouble-free online form or by calling toll free
- Donations are handled quickly and securely
- Dedicated team of experts available to answer all questions
- Excellent customer service and support
- All major vehicle types accepted, including cars, trucks, motorcycles and boats
Donating a Car is Absolutely that Easy: Cost-Free, No Paperwork, No Hassle.
Most of the time, within thirty days from the transfer of a car, we will send you a 1098-C form for the tax deductions you earned. If we sell your car for less than $500, your receipt is for the fair market value up to $500. If your vehicle sells for more than $500, your receipt will be for the actual sales price.
Donate Car in Utah – Running or Not
Even if you have truck with the engine blown, a busted transmission or some other issue causing it never to run, you can still donate the car to charity and get a sizable tax deduction. Veterans Donations accepts vehicles in practically any condition, we can pick up your used car, running or not. It gets better: your used car donation can be picked up within 24 hours, and in some cases even the same day.
Frequently Asked Questions
- IRS Publication 4303: A Donor's Guide to Car Donations
- IRS Publication 526: Charitable Contributions
- IRS Publication 561: Determining the Value of Donated Property
- IRS Form 8283: Non Cash Charitable Contributions (Instructions)
- IRS Form 8283: Non Cash Charitable Contributions
- IRS Publication 4302: A Charity's Guide to Car Donations
- IRS Form 8283 and 1098-C
- Publication 4303, A Donor's Guide to Car Donations
- Publication 1220, 526, and 561