Donate Used Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Boat or All Terrain Vehicle
Want to Donate a Used Car, Support Veteran Charity and Get The Maximum Tax Deduction? We gladly accept Cars, Used Vehicles, Vans, Buses, Old Clunkers and Junkers, Trucks, Pickup Trucks, Old RV Camper, Recreational Vehicles, Old Fishing Boats, Personal Boats, Motorboats, Sail Boats, Old Motorcycles, Jeeps, ATVs and other All Terrain Vehicles, Commercial & Fleet Vehicles, Trailers, Old Tractors, Old Farm Equipment, Jet Skies, Snowmobiles and more.
How to Donate a Used Car
We provide a range of wonderful benefits, such as...
- Nationwide Fast and FREE pickup
- Opportunity to save money on your taxes
- Supporting a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Veteran Organization
- Not having to sell your old vehicle
- Trouble-free service using our online form or by calling toll free
Donate a Used Car
We appreciate you considering Veterans Donations, Salute Veterans Inc, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity with your gift.
Donating a Used Car is Absolutely that Easy: Cost-Free, No Paperwork, No Hassle.
Most of the time, within thirty days from the transfer of a car, we will send you a 1098-C form for the tax deductions you earned. If we sell your car for less than $500, your receipt is for the fair market value up to $500. If your vehicle sells for more than $500, your receipt will be for the actual sales price.
Donate Used Car – Running or Not
Even if you have truck with the engine blown, a busted transmission or some other issue causing it never to run, you can still donate the car to charity and get a sizable tax deduction. Veterans Donations accepts vehicles in practically any condition, we can pick up your used car, running or not. It gets better: your used car donation can be picked up within 24 hours, and in some cases even the same day.
Frequently Asked Questions
- IRS Publication 4303: A Donor's Guide to Car Donations
- IRS Publication 526: Charitable Contributions
- IRS Publication 561: Determining the Value of Donated Property
- IRS Form 8283: Non Cash Charitable Contributions (Instructions)
- IRS Form 8283: Non Cash Charitable Contributions
- IRS Publication 4302: A Charity's Guide to Car Donations
- IRS Form 8283 and 1098-C
- Publication 4303, A Donor's Guide to Car Donations
- Publication 1220, 526, and 561